- brand new website, with searchable documentation
- user manual: in-app (with context help) and on-line
- user-defined functions
- complex numbers
- unit support, including conversions
- implicit multiplication
- bitfield widget, for people who deal with binary math
- virtual keypad is back
- double-click to insert into editor is back
- more color schemes, including Solarized alternatives
- currency symbols are ignored, you can now safely paste them into the editor
- official 32- and 64-bit Linux packages available
- donations finally possible
If you're curious, check out the complete list of enhancements and bug fixes. Or go straight to the downloads page. For better productivity, learn about all the user interface quirks at your disposal.
Don't forget to report issues or request new features in our tracker. See more ways to contribute in the Help menu on the new website. Please help us release 1.0 as quickly as possible. Have a look at what's planned already.